America's Urgent Care knows that dealing with an addiction is never an easy task. That is why we offer outpatient therapy to opiate and alcohol addicts at our Columbus, OH and Orlando, FL clinics. Our treatment is done through the use of Suboxone © (for opiates) and Vivitrol © (for alcohol). Opiates include such drugs as Oxycontin, Percocet ©, Lortab ©, Codeine, Morphine, Opium, and Heroin. When Suboxone is administered daily to the opiate dependent patient, it alleviates withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Vivitrol is administered on a monthly basis by injection and also helps to ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Eliminates withdrawal symptoms such as irritableness, highs & lows, cravings, and leg cramps.
- Enables you to function normally in day-to-day activities such as your job, school, taking care of family, etc.
- Eliminates your dependency on opiates and alcohol.
- Helps to eliminate financial burden.
- Improves your self-worth and confidence.
- Allows you to take control of your life back.
Additionally, America’s Urgent Care operates an addiction medicine only clinic in the Columbus, OH area, Rehabilitation Care Group (RCG). RCG is there for all of your opiate addiction concerns and needs and is proud to serve Central Ohio. For more details on this specific location, please visit www.TreatmentCanWork.com.